Sunday, July 11, 2010

Angelina: I got bloody shooting "Salt"



Angelina Jolie talks about the hard knocks of performing her own stunts in her new spy thriller 'Salt,' in theaters July 23, and she says her kids had a blast visiting the film's action-packed set!
"I got lots of bruises and things," Angelina says about the occupational hazard of doing her own stunts. "I got a little teeny nick right in between my eyes. I went straight into a table while I was shooting somebody, jumping sideways, and felt really, really dumb," she says with a laugh.
"And [I] just laid there with a big ice pack on my head and I was bleeding down my face… But then we used it. I got bloody in the movie anyway."
In the film, Angelina stars as a CIA agent out to clear her name -- and on the run in New York -- after she's accused of being a KGB spy. But despite her action-hero status, she says her children still just think of her as "mom."
"They're still my kids. They still think mom's not that cool. If I do a somersault on a trampoline, they're like, 'Wow, mom…. You're a mom.'"
Watch the video to see Angelina talk about the fun her kids had visiting the 'Salt' set.

Source with video.

No comments:

Post a Comment