Thursday, August 19, 2010

Angie on packing lunch for her kids & how Pax accidentally hit her



Angelina Jolie has confessed that she loves doing "normal stuff" like making packed lunches for her six children.

The actress told GMTV that her life is full of "beautiful chaos" since adopting the youngsters and she said that she enjoys being a hands-on mum.

Angelina told showbiz editor Kate Garraway that she likes making up packed lunches for her children.

She explained: "The problem I face with packed lunches is that everybody is very outspoken about what they want.

"I end up telling them `I am not a waitress!'.

"We go through so much food and the children are still little so I can only imagine that it is going to get worse."

The 35-year-old admitted that her children have helped to bring purpose to her life and she said that she has a "hectic" schedule.

Jolie added: "I wanted my life to be full and now my life is so full and loud and full of chaos...the most beautiful chaos with these lovely little people."

Angelina Jolie has confessed that she didn't get much sympathy from hubby Brad Pitt when she came back home covered with bruises from filming the Hollywood action thriller Salt.

Angelina Jolie has confessed that she didn't get much sympathy from hubby Brad Pitt when she came back home covered with bruises from filming the Hollywood action thriller Salt.
The actress told GMTV that she first got together with the heartthrob while filming a blockbuster flick.
The 35-year-old admitted that being bashed and bruised while filming is an everyday occurrence in their household.

She said: "Brad and I met during an action movie, so it's kinda like `aw honey you got bruised again from a stunt'. You know it's sweet, it's reminiscent of the old days."

Jolie revealed that she had sustained an injury to her head while filming her latest blockbuster.

She said: "It happened during filming one of the scenes toward the end when I was bloody anyway. So I was left with a bruise on the middle of my forehead.
"The blood was real."

However, the Hollywood superstar revealed that she was used to being bruised by her kids.
She added: "I had a huge bruise between my eyes when Pax accidentally hit me with his seatbelt. It lasted for months."

Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment