Friday, July 23, 2010

Angelina - black leather stunning at Comic-Con


Angelina Jolie talks onstage at the Salt panel during Comic-Con 2010 at California’s San Diego Convention Center on Thursday (July 22).

“My style got meaner and harder and darker, it wasn’t as pretty,” the 35-year-old actress said of comparing this character to her previous films Wanted and Tomb Raider. “I think this is a better action movie than the ones I’ve done.”

As for the weapons she got to use in this movie, Angie shared, “I got to play with just about everything including using a fire extinguisher in a way I’d never used it!”

Salt is in theaters TONIGHT at midnight!!


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

20+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie promoting Salt at Comic-Con…

No comments:

Post a Comment